Installation Note: If you have ManyCam installed and wish to re-install it, the old version will be closed and removed automatically during the new installation.
1. Download ManyCam. The link to download is www.manycam.com.
2. Launch the executable file you have downloaded and follow the installation instructions.
3. During the installation you’ll be asked to install a new hardware. Click “continue anyway” to proceed.
4. When the installation is completed launch the program
ManyCam Use Instructions
1. Launch ManyCam
2. Double-click the ManyCam tray icon to open the ManyCam Options window. Here you can choose a video source (typically a web-camera) and apply various graphical effects and filters to the output picture.
3. Choose “ManyCam Virtual Webcam” as your primary Webcam in the application where you wish to use ManyCam. This can be usually done in the settings window of a webcam application, for example, with Camfrog Video Chat go to the "actions" menu and choose "settings" then "video".
4. From now on when you start this application, ManyCam will be automatically started. If you no longer want to use ManyCam you can go back to your program's video settings and change the video source.
5. Refer to the ManyCam User Guide and http://www.manycam.com/help/ if you have questions.
Without ManyCam you are unable to use your Webcam in more than one application simultaneously. For example you cannot use Camfrog Video Chat and Yahoo! Messenger at the same time because Windows XP does not allow this.
ManyCam solves this problem for you by splitting the video stream into several video streams. All you need to do is to choose ManyCam virtual Webcam as the video source in your webcam applications. You can also add some features to the video stream with ManyCam (for example, funny animations, time and text). Right click the ManyCam icon in your bottom right tray to access these features.
Intel Celeron 1GHz or Faster Processor
One or more webcams